Directions for updating your registry for the
NOTE: The SSSSNE registry is now available online and edits can be made at any time, the online version is considered the official registry. Only members paying their annual dues by August 1 will be kept on the official registry. Printed copies of the online version from August 1 will be sent to all towns in CT.
To download a fillable PDF form to update your registry listing right-click and download this form: FillableRegistryForm.pdf once completed email the form to email@example.com
If you have an existing registry entry:
1. Go to (http://nesoil.com/ssssne/SSSSNE_Official_Registry.html).
2. Highlight your Registry entry, including your name.
3. Click "Ctrl-C" (or edit-copy) to copy that text.
4. Download and open the FillableRegistryForm.pdf.
5. Paste your information into the Registry Listing Field, now if necessary, you can edit it.
6. Please complete the remainder of that fillable form.
7. At the bottom of the form, you can choose to SUBMIT the form directly to us. Your e-mail client should launch to send your data directly to the Secretary (firstname.lastname@example.org) for our internal communications record, and to our Webmaster (email@example.com) for posting in our online Registry.
8. You can also SAVE a copy of the completed form for your records.
If you do not have a registry listing:
1. To familiarize yourself with the Registry Format, go to (http://nesoil.com/ssssne/SSSSNE_Official_Registry.html).
2. Download and open the FillableRegistryForm.pdf
3. Compose your Registry Listing using the format of the online registry: Name, Education, Experience, Current work activity, Employer, Address, Tel. and email (Employer and contact info is optional).
4. At the bottom of the form, you can choose to SUBMIT the form directly to us. Your e-mail client should launch to send your data directly to the Secretary (firstname.lastname@example.org) for our internal communications record, and to our Webmaster (email@example.com) for posting in our online Registry.
5. You can also SAVE a copy of the completed form for your records.
The Board of Directors reserves the right to edit registries as they see fit.
SUGGESTION: Rather than writing you have XX number of years experience as a Soil Scientist just say ...Soil Scientist since 19XX that way you do not need to change your listing each year. If you are just adding a year to your current listing just email to add 1 year rather than cut-paste the whole listing. If you already emailed an update please do not send another one.
Notch Johnson - Private Consultant
BS Agronomy and MS Soil Science, All-American University, 1969. Nine years experience as soil scientist with USDA, NRCS in New York and Connecticut. Presently, and since 1999, Principal Soil Scientist, Soil Science Inc., specializing in site assessment, wetland delineations, and wildlife habitat evaluation. Phone: 860-999-6969. 9 Main Street, Anytown, CT 00069